Tipasa is a regional capital in Algeria. historically it was a trading post for the Romans before becoming a military base for Emperor Claudius for the conquest of the kingdom of Mauritania (a broad swathe of North Africa along the Mediterranean coast).
Tipasa was destroyed by the Vandals in 430 CE, rebuilt by the Byzantines, then destroyed again by the Umayyad in the 7th century. The town was re-established in 1855. The extensive Roman ruins, particularly basilicas and cemeteries, have led to it being designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
On the outskirts of Tipasa there is also the tomb of Juba II, prince of Numidia and Mauretania, and his wife Cleopatra Selene, daughter of that Cleopatra. Check out the second link below as it’s an incredible structure.